[TYPO3] Flash doesn't display

Laurent Groult laurent at eroket.com
Fri Sep 1 22:18:59 CEST 2006

Hello,,

Using Typo3 4.01.

I am trying to use this piece of HTML code:

<object width="600" height="600"
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab">
   <param name="movie" value="/fileadmin/flash/jpgrotator.swf" />
   <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
   <embed width="600" height="600" src="/fileadmin/flash/jpgrotator.swf"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
wmode="transparent" />
</object>

If I call the HTML file directly
(html://localhost/fileadmin/flash/jpgrotaor.html), it's working!
In typo3 it doesn't work!

I alos tried Typoscripta nd the extension slideshow. It does the same. I
can see the space for Flash (can right click and see about Flash) but
nothing displays. Except the navigation bar.

Help!!!

Thanks,
Laurent