[TYPO3] images in custom workspace

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Fri Sep 1 11:06:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a little problem with a custom workspace I created. I've set all
permissions and filemounts correct, so the workspace user has access to
all the pages and files he needs to. But then when I try to add an image
in the workspace with the RTE the image tag is deleted immediately after
saving the page.
When I add the same image in the live workspace it does work.

I can even upload a new image in the custom workspace but still the image
tag is deleted. As a matter of fact, all image tags are removed from the
page as soon as I save it in the custom workspace.

Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong?

thanks!
Eduard