[TYPO3] TemplaVoila javascript errors

Cameron Day typo3english at cameron32.com
Wed Oct 25 00:19:16 CEST 2006

That makes sense, although I'm having trouble finding the new version.

When I go into the ext manager > import extensions > look up
"templavoila" or even just "templa" all I see is what is on my local
system.  I double checked the login info under settings, I *don't*
have "Only my extensions" checked on the ExtMan screen, I updated the
plugin list but no listing of external extensions.

I tried both IE and Firefox.

Any tips?  Sorry for the noob-ishness, but I'm a CMS virgin.

Thanks,
Cameron