[TYPO3] How to wrap a CSS Styled Contents content element?

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Oct 22 23:35:59 CEST 2006

Tyler Kraft schrieb:
> Thats OK i know how you feel ;-)
I think we all have that not-so-good days.. :-/ However.. i got some
other thing working right now, so at least this night is a good one for
me) :)

> Trust me its not a bug (at least not for me on 4.0.2).
OK. Then i have to find out what's the cause.

> Re documentaion - just download tsref and perhasp a do some of the
> tutorials on templating (they miht helpy uo understand how to use the
> object script browser better)
Yeah. I'll do that tomorrow morning.

>   Go get some rest and I'll try to help you tomorrow when I'm not tied
> up with some other non-typo3 work.
;) I have to get this thing finished very soon, because i have to learn
for school in my holidays ( :-/ ), and i have to do some other design
things too.. (the current thing i'm working on is just a two-centimeters
big part of my DIN-A4 todo paper ( :'( )..

> night.
night :)

Andreas