[TYPO3] How to wrap a CSS Styled Contents content element?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 22 22:28:24 CEST 2006

Thats OK i know how you feel ;-)

Trust me its not a bug (at least not for me on 4.0.2).

Re documentaion - just download tsref and perhasp a do some of the
tutorials on templating (they miht helpy uo understand how to use the
object script browser better)

   Go get some rest and I'll try to help you tomorrow when I'm not tied
up with some other non-typo3 work.

night.