[TYPO3] How to wrap a CSS Styled Contents content element?

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Oct 22 22:11:56 CEST 2006

Tyler Kraft schrieb:
> Andreas,
>
> What are you talking about - its not a bug at all....
>
> The back to top works absolutely fine!
>
> You asked how to wrap each content item, I told you to look towards the
> back to top link as a resource to see where the wrap for it gets
> applied. If you want to wrap each content item then you need to apply
> your wrap approximately in the same place as the back to top link is
> applied.
>
> Please stop saying everything is a bug.
>

> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>> Tyler Kraft schrieb:
>>> Sure.
>>>
>>> Look at the object browser and then look at each tt_content item.
>>> Then find a place to wrap them each. A good place to start looking is
>>> prossibly for how the back to top link is put in as that is wrapped
>>> after each content item. The back to top link probably has some
>>> "required" or "if" in its typoscript which you wont need. All you
>>> will need is a single line of typoscript for each content item type
>>> (probably less as you probably wont need it for some of them, or you
>>> might not use all of the different content types)
>>>
>>> hth
>> I have enabled the 'back to top' wrap, but nothing changes in the FE.
>> It seems to be a bug.. so i don't know what to do. Is there any
>> documentation about this things?
>>
>> Greetings
>> Andreas
I did't say that everything is a bug. I just said, that i use T3 4.0.2
without TV but with CSS Styled Content Access and i have enabled the
'back to top' wrap via the constant form you told me. Unfortunately
there is _no_ 'back to top' link at all in my FE showing up. It does not
change anything here, wehether i enable that option or not. OK. Please
tell me now, as what you would consider this? As a feature wish? OK..
"Feature wish: I would like to see a 'back to top' link or element or
whatever, if i enable that option".. Correct?

Thanks.

Andreas