[TYPO3] GMENU in templavoila' reduced to simple textual links

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Thu Oct 19 10:23:22 CEST 2006

Hi Emile,

I don't really see a problem with your code. I do know it took me ages
before I got the Gmenu to work properly. Below is the Gmenu code I use in
conjunction with Templavoila and this does work for me:
lib.menu_ver = COA
lib.menu_ver {
  # Menu 1 cObject
  10 = HMENU
  # First level menu-object, graphical
  10.1 = GMENU
  10.1 {
    stdWrap.char = 10
    # Normal state properties
    expAll = 1
    NO.allWrap = <div class="doc">   | </div>
    NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
    NO.XY = {$XY}
    NO.imgNameNotRandom = 1
    NO {
        backColor={$backColor}
        transparentBackground={$transparentBackground}
        transparentColor={transparentColor}
    }
    NO.10 = TEXT
    NO.10 {
      text.field = title
      offset = {$offset}
      fontColor={$fontcolor}
      fontFile={$font}
      fontSize ={$font_size}
      niceText= {$nicetext}
    }
    RO < NO
    RO = 1
    RO.10.fontColor={$actfontcolor}
  }
}

The reason I use COA is that I also have my homepage as the first item in
the menu. (code not included)

Sorry no solution, but at least you have something to look at :)

Eduard

On Thu, October 19, 2006 10:02 am, Emile said:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have experience in setting up templavoila sites, but never till now
> I had to use GMENU into an ordinary TS lib.Object.
>
> I tought it should be an easy process, create the TO/DS, map them, and
> create an extention called lib.topMenu with the following text code in
> it:

<snip snip>