[TYPO3] GMENU in templavoila' reduced to simple textual links

Emile 108media at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:02:19 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I have experience in setting up templavoila sites, but never till now
I had to use GMENU into an ordinary TS lib.Object.

I tought it should be an easy process, create the TO/DS, map them, and
create an extention called lib.topMenu with the following text code in
it:

lib.topMenu=HMENU
lib.topMenu.1=GMENU
lib.topMenu.1{
  NO {
    backColor=#CCCCCC
    XY=[20.w]+20,20
    10=TEXT
    10.text.field=title
    10.fontFile=fileadmin/fonts/gil.ttf
    10.fontSize=11
    10.fontColor=#333333
    10.offset=6,14

    20 = TEXT
    20.hide=1
    20.text.field = title
    20.fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/gil.ttf
    20.fontSize = 11
    20.offset = 6,14
  }

  RO = 1
  RO {
    XY = [10.w]+20,20
    10 = TEXT
    10.text.field = title
    10.fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/gil.ttf
    10.fontSize = 11
    10.fontColor = #333333
    10.offset = 6,14

  }
}

Surprisingly enough the result is a simple string of textual links,
and not the images it should produce.

The imagemagic and the GD libraries work fine, and indeed the same TS
works fine when placed directly into a PAGE object, but as soon it's
processed trough templavoila' it's reduced to ashes.

Anyone has experienced the same problem I am facing myself? Anyone got
some solution to it?

Thanx,

Emile