[TYPO3] Multidomain - multilanguage

Logi Huldar Gunnlaugsson logi at spuni.is
Mon Oct 9 21:26:09 CEST 2006

Thank you guys (Loek and Joey) sooo much! Used a little from both of
your answers and my client's site is flying in multi-language,
multi-domain heaven! Had to get rid of my RealURL setup all together to
get it to work (don't know why) but that is just a matter of trial and
error to get it working again, I hope. Will probably come back crawling
to this list with the tail between my legs in a few hours... :-D

Just goes to show the power of OSS "support" ;-)

Cheers,
Logi