[TYPO3] Multidomain - multilanguage - RealURL

Logi Huldar Gunnlaugsson logi at spuni.is
Tue Oct 10 20:04:13 CEST 2006

Yup, I said it... crawling back...

I've been trying to make RealURL work for about 24 hours without
success. The links are generated on the site, in other words, when I
view the site and hover the links I get really nice links like:
http://www.mydomain.com/mysubpage/ but when I click on the links I get a
404 from Apache (everything is fine when RealURL is disabled). I've
search almost everywhere but I can't find anything about this (perhaps
I'm not using the correct lingo in my searches). If anyone can point my
in the right direction I would be forever grateful. My setup is the
following:

System: LAMP
Typo version: 3.8.1
RealURL version:	1.0.0

.htaccess contents:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^typo3$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3/.*$ - [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php

template TS:
-------------------------------------------------------------config.simu
lateStaticDocuments = 0
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
config.uniqueLinkVars = 1
config.linkVars = L
config.prefixLocalAnchors = all

Note:
	config.baseurl is set elsewhere based on ENV:HTTP_HOST

localconf.php
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(
    'init' => array(
        'appendMissingSlash'        => '1',
        'postVarSet_failureMode'    => 'ignore',
        'enableCHashCache' => 1,
        'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile',
        'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 1,
        'enableUrlEncodeCache' => 1,
    ),
    'redirects' => array(
        '' => '2/',
        'admin/' => 'typo3',
    ),
    'preVars' => array(
        array(
            'GETvar' => 'L',
            'valueMap' => array(
                'is' => '0',
                'en' => '1',
                'de' => '2',
                'icelandic' => '0',
                'english' => '1',
                'german' => '2',
            ),
            'noMatch' => 'bypass',
        ),
    ),
    'pagePath' => array (
        'type'              =>  'user',
        'userFunc'          =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
        'spaceCharacter'    =>  '_',
        'rootpage_id'       =>  '2',
        'languageGetVar'    =>  'L',
        'disablePathCache'  =>  '0',
        'autoUpdatePathCache' => 1,
    ),
    'fixedPostVars' => array(
    ),
    'fileName' => array (
    ),
);

Is there something I'm missing or am I just stupid???

Cheers,
Logi