[TYPO3] multimedia with multiple wmv files?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Mon Oct 2 18:23:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

Looks like Multimedia page type does not support multiple wmv files.  I
want multimedia functionality but I want is given a list of wmv files,
the player is able to play different wmv file depending on which one
user selects from the list.  I know there are quite a few player
extensions, I can test them.  But if anybody would like to give me a
quick reference especially with your own valuable experience, that would
be great.

Thanks in advance,

Bing