[TYPO3] Changing default login box appearance

Felipe Knaesel Koch felipe at lcc.furb.br
Tue Nov 28 20:15:51 CET 2006

Hello list!

I'm using TYPO3 4.0 and TemplaVoilá, so that I have mapped lib.featmenu.
  Now I want this section (trough lib.featmenu) show a page where the
user can login if hes not already logged in, or logout, if he is.

I have set up a page with id 87 that has the HTML code for the login
(it's an iframe pointing to another server) and that shows that if no
user logged in. And I have also set up the login box to show when no
user is logged in. What happens is that I don't know how to change the
default login box appearance. I wanna translate it, change some sizes,
add some text. I have tried it with
------------
[usergroup = *]
styles.content.loginform.data = Username: <!--###USERNAME###-->  ||
|submit=submit| Logout
[global]
-----------
as shown in TSref, but that doesn't work. (I have inserted the "new"
code in my template, changing only the value of the data field, is that
right?)

So, maybe setting up my own TS ref code to show a login box?

Now it is like this (and is working, but showing the default login box
(that is in that page with id 87)):
-----------
temp.login = COA
temp.login.1 = HTML
temp.login.1.value = <div blablabla>Login</div>
temp.login.5 = HTML
temp.login.5.value = <div blablabla>
temp.login.7 < styles.content.get
temp.login.7.select.pidInList = 87
temp.login.15 = HTML
temp.login.15.value = </div>
lib.featmenu <  temp.login
-----------

Here's the code from css_styled_content about the login box:

-----------
tt_content.login.10 = < lib.stdheader
tt_content.login.20 {
goodMess = {$styles.content.loginform.goodMess}
redirect >
recipient >
data >
dataArray {
10.label.data = LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php:login.username
10.type = *user=input
20.label.data = LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php:login.password
20.type = *pass=password
30.type = logintype=hidden
30.value = login
40.type = submit=submit
40.value.data = LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php:login.login
}

I've tried adopting it to my temp.login object (and then disabling the
login box in page 87) but didn't work also. Any ideas? Have I done
something wrong?

Thank you very much!