[TYPO3] changing username

Tracey Hummel tracey at uainfo.arizona.edu
Tue Nov 28 19:57:12 CET 2006

I'm running typo3 on a unix system.  It was previously running under user
'apache'.  We recently changed the configs on our server to allow scripts
to run only under their own username, in this case 'ccit'.

Now when a user uploads a file, they get an error of permission
denied.  Where do I change the username for file downloads?

Tracey

--
Tracey Hummel
UAWeb Team
tracey at uainfo.arizona.edu
(520) 626-5139

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of The University of Arizona.