[TYPO3] Problem with RealUrl - can not login - please help !!!

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Tue Nov 28 18:11:27 CET 2006

Katja Lampela wrote:
> If you don't need the .htaccess file why not remove it altogether?
> Katja

Hello Katja

The problem has been solved. I had nothing to do with realurl.

The first problem was a common db error - fixed with a "table-repair"
My host did that.

The second problem was that I had given som files and folders high at
chmod number. (Because of the first error)

That caused php to go into suexec mode - or something. Not sure what it is.

But the effect is that it won't allow any php scripts to be executed.
Therefore creating an other error.

I did not know that, so it was very difficult to understand what was
happening.

But it has been a great learning experience and I want to thank you for
all the help and suggestions.

Best regards

Jes