[TYPO3] best practice with tt_address

David Smeringe david at smeringe.se
Mon Nov 27 16:00:56 CET 2006

Hi,

In tt_address I would like to replace the country textfield with a
dropdown of countries (connected to continents/). What would the best
practice be to do that? Or is there an existing solution for it? (I
couldn't find any).

My needed list of countries and contents will not be complete and
restricted to name presentation by function so I'm thinking if it's
faster to extend tt_address with a new country field and add my own
continents connected to it.. though I think it would be prittier to use
countries in sr_static_tables if it's not to hard..

Thanks in advance,
David Smeringe