[TYPO3] Websiteportfolio missing images

Tony Lush typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Tue Nov 14 07:30:54 CET 2006

I am trying to configure the extension Webdesign Portfolio (websiteportfolio 0.1.12) on a TYPO3 4.0.2 site. The descriptions and list of sites work fine, but the images for screen shots do not show. The paths to the images are incomplete, listing only the web site root path (http://advancewebmarketing.com/) An example page can be seen at http://advancewebmarketing.com/web-development/example-web-sites/

The plugin is configured with:
Type: Insert Plugin
Header: blank
Plugin: Website portfolio
General --
What to display: List, Thumblist, Single ( have tried various sets of these )
Max Screenshot width: 300
Max thumbnail height: 150
Use lightbox 2, checked (have done both ways)
Starting Point: The appropriate system folder
Recursive: blank