[TYPO3] Lots of blank pages "Page is being generated..." in FE while showing pages from BE is fine!!

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Nov 10 04:26:37 CET 2006

Hi Bert,

that extension is nowdays absolute since the latest version of TV can
slide content by itself, so if you need it it can be there....

Often I try to put content that need to show up on many pages
using typoscript. But it depends a bit on the situation.

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer