[TYPO3] Controlling page access

Ben Ogle ogle.ben at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 20:52:23 CET 2006

Hello,

I have a BE user group who has limited access to the BE. I want this
group to be able to set FE access restrictions on the pages they are
creating via the "General options (continued):" > Access section of
the page properties. I set the limited users up so that they can see
this section, and so they have listing access to ALL tables, but when
looking at the page properties, they are unable to see any of the
groups in the "Items:" listbox. How can I fix this and still keep the
user limited? The only way I have been able to get them to see the
groups is to make the user an admin. This is obviously undesirable.
Anyone deal with something similar? I'm sure this is just a dumb
configuration mistake, but I have tried everything I can think of in
the BE group access restrictions.

Thanks.

Ben