[TYPO3] Inconsistent "Database error"

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Fri Nov 3 18:37:35 CET 2006

Sebastian Holmqvist wrote:

> Everything works except from time to time I get "The current username,
> password or host was not accepted when the connection to the database was
> attempted to be established!" for no apperent reason. My service provider

I have the same problem here with one of my sites.
The db is on the same host as the webserver and i do not use
any htaccess. The failure happens both on frontend and in the
backend...

I would be interested if you find a solution...

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15