[TYPO3] Indexed Search should not index the page header

Dennis Schulz dennis.schulz at tu-berlin.de
Thu Nov 2 15:06:02 CET 2006

Hello List,

on my website the default language is used to show the user some
information, if an article isn't available in the selected language.

And my problem ist, that the page title in the header is indexed, if
somebody looks on this page. So a result of the indexed search is an site on
which stands that the article isn't available in this language.

For example here are two links:

The first one shows the article and the the second one shows the message,
that the article isn't available in this language.

http://lexikon.kfz.tu-berlin.de/apsn/index.php?id=822
<http://lexikon.kfz.tu-berlin.de/apsn/index.php?id=822&L=1> &L=1

http://lexikon.kfz.tu-berlin.de/apsn/index.php?id=822
<http://lexikon.kfz.tu-berlin.de/apsn/index.php?id=822&L=3> &L=3

To solve this problem, I have two ideas, but I don't know how to to that:

1.	The page header should not be indexed. So my question is, is there
any possibility to do this?

2.	In the results of the indexed Search the entries in the default
language should not be shown.

Or if somebody have other ideas to solve my problem, please help me!!

kind regards

Dennis