[TYPO3] SURVEY "TYPO3 CERTIFICATION FOR INDIVIDUALS"

Sander Vogels sander at netcreators.nl
Thu Nov 2 15:04:43 CET 2006

Survey "TYPO3 Certification for TYPO3 individuals"

Dear TYPO3 Association Supporting Member,

To get a better impression of the community's needs regarding the
upcoming TYPO3 Certificates, the TYPO3 Certification Team is asking you
to take part in our certification survey. We would be very pleased to
know your needs and opinions on taking a future TYPO3 Certificate. The
survey, open until the 15th of November, will take just a few minutes of
your time.

Thanks a lot!
The TYPO3 Certification Team

To the survey: http://survey.typo3.org/index.php?id=3

For more information about TYPO3 certification and the certification
team visit the webpages on the TYPO3 Association website:
http://association.typo3.org/committees/quality-control/projects/certification/
For questions please send your email to: certification at typo3.org
The T3A Certification Team is part of the Association's quality control
committee.
To stay informed about all T3A teams and activities, please visit
http://association.typo3.org on a regular basis!
To stay informed about everything going on at typo3.org, visit the
official news repository on http://news.typo3.org/. You can also
subscribe to the typo3.org news team XML-feeds here:
http://news.typo3.org/xml-feeds/