[TYPO3] Apply a style to an entire content element

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue May 30 08:56:32 CEST 2006

Erik Svendsen wrote:
> Hello Simon,
>
>> Is this possible?  Using t3v4, templavoila.
>>
>> I have a style called .specialbox that gives me a border, different
>> colour background, font, etc. that I'd like to apply to an entire text
>> element, header and all ... can it be done?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Simon
>

> Yes!
> But what kind of element do you want it applied to. Content element,
> FCE, menus, other element.
>
> Search on the TemplaVoila list, maybe you find answer there. There are
> different ways to do it, depending on which type of element you are
> going to wrap, or if you are going to do it for every element of certain
> type or not.

You don't need for that TemplaVoila.
If you use the standard page module you can set different styles using
th_specialemelements, fdfx_2cols and fdfx_3cols - these works as
replacement of ordinaty text content.

kb_contenttable works for all kinds of content elements - using
different classes for tables you can get different layout