[TYPO3] Apply a style to an entire content element

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue May 30 00:47:37 CEST 2006

Hello Simon,

> Is this possible?  Using t3v4, templavoila.
>
> I have a style called .specialbox that gives me a border, different
> colour background, font, etc. that I'd like to apply to an entire text
> element, header and all ... can it be done?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Simon

Yes!

But what kind of element do you want it applied to. Content element, FCE,
menus, other element.

Search on the TemplaVoila list, maybe you find answer there. There are different
ways to do it, depending on which type of element you are going to wrap,
or if you are going to do it for every element of certain type or not.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no