[TYPO3] Istall Tool error

Frederik Mortensen frederikmortensen at gmail.com
Sun May 28 12:54:45 CEST 2006

I've found a solution, except a detail !!

Can someone tell me how the sv extension is written in the
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] of the <site>/type3conf/localconf.php
file ??? what is the exact titel of the extension to fill in. I dont know
what kind of extension it is. I am updating my Typo3 3.7 to 3.8.1 on my way
to 4.0 ...

Thanks
Frederik