[TYPO3] Problem with inserting image in RTE

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Sat May 27 19:37:17 CEST 2006

Michael Ablass wrote:

>Mojtaba schrieb:
>

>>Thanks Michael;
>>  but for my text color problem, what should I do?
>>

>Dont have any glue with the text color problem yet. Probably its an
>configuration issue.

Yes, it is. Go to the extension manager and check whether you chose
"typical" for the "Default configuration settings" of htmlarea.
Typical means that one of three alternative default TS configurations is
set. The following default entries for typical have to be changed by
your own TS for the htmlarea:

RTE.default.removeTags = center, font, o:p, sdfield, strike,u
<------- remove font
RTE.default.removeTagsAndContents = style,script
<------- remove style
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.removeTags = center, font, o:p,
sdfield, strike, u    <-------- remove font
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.tags.span.fixAttrib.style.unset =
1   <---------- change to:     ~.unset >
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.tags.font.allowedAttribs = color
<----------- add this entry

FF sets the color with style, IE does it with font.

Carla