[TYPO3] gmenu, splitchar, xy-offset

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri May 26 22:19:07 CEST 2006

> $GLOBALS['TCA']['pages']['columns']['title']['config']['type'] =
> 'text';
> $GLOBALS['TCA']['pages']['columns']['title']['config']['cols'] =
> '50'; $GLOBALS['TCA']['pages']['columns']['title']['config']['rows']
> = '4';
>
> Now i can use ENTER to seperate the lines (what is really cool first
> of all because i dont have to parse out those split characters out of
> the title).
>
> BUT now the two lines are rendered starting with the same offset
> (resulting in two overlaid lines of text). And the height of the image
> is not changed at all.
> I would like to tell GIFBUILDER to render an image with double height
> (or even three times if there are three seperators). and how can i se
> the offset of the two lines??

What do you mean by "overlaid lines"?
Can you show me an example?

Here's one that is done exatcly the way I described it for the header field
of tt_content:
http://sachs-sachs.cmsbox.de/index.php?id=8

And this is the GIFBUILDER TEXT part of the TS-Setup for this headline:

mask = GIFBUILDER
mask {
    format = png
    XY = [10.w]+10,[10.h]+10
    backColor = #000000
    10 = TEXT
    10 {
        text.field = header
        fontSize = 40
        fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/DiTT.TTF
        fontColor = #ffffff
        niceText = 1
        niceText.sharpen = 1
        offset = 0,40
    }
}

As you can see, there is nothing special in it.
All linebreaks are rendered automatically using TYPO3 3.8.1, GDlib2,
Freetype2, GM 1.1.2
If this is not the case with your headlines the problem must be somewhere
else.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de