[TYPO3] gmenu, splitchar, xy-offset

Sebastian Fuchs sebastian at hexerei.net
Fri May 26 16:15:12 CEST 2006

Thank you, Joey for this information. but this brings up a couple of
more questions. :(

First of all:
- When and where can I pay for my copy of the already famous TYPO3
cookbook ??? ;) (It has not been published yet, has it?)

-  I took your second aproach by changing the TCA of the title field
through these lines of code:

$GLOBALS['TCA']['pages']['columns']['title']['config']['type'] = 'text';
$GLOBALS['TCA']['pages']['columns']['title']['config']['cols'] = '50';
$GLOBALS['TCA']['pages']['columns']['title']['config']['rows'] = '4';

Now i can use ENTER to seperate the lines (what is really cool first of
all because i dont have to parse out those split characters out of the
title).

BUT now the two lines are rendered starting with the same offset
(resulting in two overlaid lines of text). And the height of the image
is not changed at all.
I would like to tell GIFBUILDER to render an image with double height
(or even three times if there are three seperators). and how can i se
the offset of the two lines??

are there any other directives that i have to include in my ts settings?

thanks again,
sebastian