[TYPO3] TinyRTE and links button [trying to solve]

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri May 26 16:42:23 CEST 2006

Cyprian Kowalczyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This topic origins from 'wysiwyg page editor that typo uses....' but
> I'd  like it to be a separate one.
>
> I'm trying to solve the link button problem for TinyRTE and I came to
> following conclusion:

> 1. Line 239 @ class.tx_tinyrte.php is wrong and should look like:
>     current="&curUrl[href]="+tinyMCE.getAttrib(node,
> "href")+"&curUrl[target]="+tinyMCE.getAttrib(node,
> "target")+"&curUrl[title]="+tinyMCE.getAttrib(node, "title");
> There was no title param and the target was wrong (was curURL).

well '&curURL[target]' is IMO ok - see 'curUrl[href]'
Title is not necessary information.
I don't understand why title would be needed.
You set the title before you click the link button by marking area,
which you want to be a link.

> 2. TinyRTE detects internal links in the wrong way, it checks:
>     var fz=curr.indexOf("?")+4;
> But if the external link is, f.e., www.sthng.com?id=123, it will be
> detected as internal link (because of '?' sign).

I tested
http://www.mypress.fi/index.php?id=601

No problem. External url, e-mail link and file don't work
if inlinepopup-folder exists. But I have not found
problems if the folder has been deleted.
Please contact to the author, if you have problem and
think that the plugin has bugs.

> My solution works partially - there is problem with 'title' attribute
> for  internal links and problems with checking for internal links (no.2).

Disagree. I didn't find them problematic.