[TYPO3] TinyRTE and links button [trying to solve]

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Fri May 26 19:33:01 CEST 2006

On Fri, 26 May 2006 16:42:23 +0200, Tapio Markula
<tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> wrote:

> well '&curURL[target]' is IMO ok - see 'curUrl[href]'

curURL and curUrl are two separates arrays.

> Title is not necessary information.
> I don't understand why title would be needed.
> You set the title before you click the link button by marking area,
> which you want to be a link.

It doesn't work if you try to edit the link and because it is available
I'd like to use it.
So why there is a field called 'title' in the object browser?...

>   2. TinyRTE detects internal links in the wrong way, it checks:
>     var fz=curr.indexOf("?")+4;
> But if the external link is, f.e., www.sthng.com?id=123, it will be
> detected as internal link (because of '?' sign).
>  I tested
> http://www.mypress.fi/index.php?id=601
>  No problem. External url, e-mail link and file don't work
> if inlinepopup-folder exists. But I have not found
> problems if the folder has been deleted.

What Typo3 version do you use?

> Please contact to the author, if you have problem and
> think that the plugin has bugs.

Yes, it does, but I'd like to solve it.

>  My solution works partially - there is problem with 'title' attribute
> for  internal links and problems with checking for internal links (no.2).
>  Disagree. I didn't find them problematic.

I find.

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project