[TYPO3] wysiwyg page editor that typo uses....

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu May 25 12:39:48 CEST 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Tapio. You should send your bugreport and fixes directly to the author of
> the TinyRTE extension.

I send.

>>I added Finnish but I got the 'Insert/Modify Image' from the English

needs adding to the array one item.

tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack('typo3link', 'en,de,fi');
If someone makes new translations (for example Russian) for TinyMCE for
Typo3

he must remember to add 'ru' to Typo3-specific plugins to
editor_plugin.js

tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack('typo3image', 'en,de,fi');
tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack('typo3link', 'en,de,fi');