[TYPO3] Keyword listing, linking, extensions, etc.

Nathan Lounds loundsna at msu.edu
Wed May 24 22:53:05 CEST 2006

I am using the typoscript below in another part of my site to get a list of
pages (with abstracts) whose keywords match the current page.

# Related Pages
temp.related = HMENU
temp.related.special = keywords
temp.related.special.value.field = pages
temp.related.1 = TMENU
temp.related.1 {
	wrap = <h3>Related Articles</h3><ul> | </ul>
	NO.allWrap = <li> | </li>
	NO.stdWrap.field = title
	NO.before = <p class="ra_title">
	NO.after.field = abstract
	noBlur = 1
	htmlSpecialChars = 1
}
#------------------------------------------

My idea is to have a page that displays all of the pages that match a single
keyword was to create a page for each keyword and put the single keyword in
the keywords field of the page.

I'd rather not have to actually create pages for each of my keywords.  It
seems like it should be possible pass the keywords to my page via the query
string and then use TypoScript to select the pages that match the keyword
from the query string...but I haven't had any luck figuring out how to make
that happen.

---
Nathan Lounds
Virtual University Design and Technology
Michigan State University
---