[TYPO3] Extension Key Description

Jacob Floyd techgurufloyd at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:33:43 CEST 2006

When registering an extension key on typo3.org, it asks for a
description. How do I view that description before uploading anything?

"Why?" you say? Because I had a Short, Simple, Great (or in other
words, I liked it) description I put with the extension key, that I
want to put with my extension as I create it via the kickstarter. Oh,
but alas, I wrote the description late at night and can't remember
what I wrote.

Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. If not, oh well.
Oh and if there's a manual with information on this, please point me
to it I'd love to RTFM.

Thanks,
JF