[TYPO3] printversion error in IE

Bas van der Togt b.vandertogt at profinit.com
Wed May 24 16:06:19 CEST 2006

Joey,

I included the static "plugin.alt.print (98)" wich has the folowing setup:

alt_print >
alt_print = PAGE
alt_print.typeNum=98
alt_print.stylesheet = {$plugin.alt.print.file.stylesheet}

alt_print.10 = TEMPLATE
alt_print.10 {
   template = FILE
   template.file = {$plugin.alt.print.file.template}
   marks {
     PAGE_TITLE = TEXT
     PAGE_TITLE.field = title
     PAGE_SUBTITLE = TEXT
     PAGE_SUBTITLE.field = subtitle
     PAGE_AUTHOR = TEXT
     PAGE_AUTHOR.field = author
     PAGE_AUTHOR.required=1
     PAGE_AUTHOR.typolink.parameter.field = author_email
     PAGE_UID = TEXT
     PAGE_UID.field = uid
     CONTENT < styles.content.get
   }