[TYPO3] Parsing CSS files - is it possible?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed May 24 14:15:37 CEST 2006

> A guy i know showed me two websites that where for two similar
> associations. One was done completley with php, the other one was done
> with typo3. The guy who was able to make it without typo3. He is that kind
> of guy who programs and designs a whole website and configures your linux
> mail in a few minutes for free because hes so fast. But he told me that he
> doesnt like typo3 because it is too complex and there are too many typo3
> specific things he has to take care of. i mean come on - typo3 outputs for
> example doctypes by default - then you use one of hundred ways of changing
> this with TS and still its not exactly what you would have done without
> typo3. people who know what they do without typo3 get quickly annoyed by
> these kind inconsistent behaviours.

I know someone else.
He is that kind of guy who programs and designs a whole application and
configured a complete AS400 in a few minutes for free because hes so fast.
But he told me that he doesnt like PHP because it is too complex and there
are too many specific things he has to take care of.
You use one of hundred ways of handling things with PHP and still its not
exactly what you would have done using pure Assembler.
People who know what they do without PHP get quickly annoyed by these kind
of unnecessary overhead.

Conclusion: Use the tool that fits your needs best and don't complain about
the others.

Joey