[TYPO3] changing headers from <h4> to simple <span>?

LarryB l34028836 at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 10:32:21 CEST 2006

Here's a screenshot of the trouble I'm having:
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs201&d=06212&f=trouble.png

In short, there's an extra blank line between my header and text,
something which I don't want. That is, I want it to look like the
bottom item (no gap), not the top item (gap).

As far as I'm able to tell, the problem arises from the headers
automatically using <h4> tags and the like. Now, I changed my style.css
file to make the <h4> tag to look less ridiculous, by adding the
following code:
h4 {font-family: Arial; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt; margin-left:
4pt; font-weight: bold;}

However, this still doesn't solve the problem of that ugly extra line.
Any ideas?