[TYPO3] Urgent: Word like document in typo3

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Mon May 22 14:21:37 CEST 2006

2006. május 22. 11.36 dátummal Luc Franken [TenToday] ezt írta:
> Check the extension officeimport or something. I thought the key started
> with something like rlmp_ because Robert Lempke made it.
>
> Best regards,

Thanks, these extension seems very good. Because I don't have legal
office2003 therefor I convert the .doc file to .swx with openoffice. I
created a content element - type insert plugin - General Office Displayer,
and I uploaded the .swx file. After it if I  open the page,  I see just
the "array" word.

I see in the documentation of this extenson, that you have to unzip
the .swx file before I upload. But at the configuration I had to install
the libunzip extension.

If I see the details the extension I see this warning. "It seems like there
is a backend module in "cm1/conf.php" which is not configured in
ext_emconf.php". What isn't here not configured?

I read at the end of the documentation these troubles.

- Full configuration for the IMAGE object only applies to MS Office Word
files
- Images are not rendered when importing through the RTE

What did it means? If I have word document with images, I have to open it
with 2003, and save in format xml so thet it works?

What doesn't through the RTE mean?

Thanks. Gabor