[TYPO3] Indexed Search results problem

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:47:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've found something strange with "ch_is_templates"

With the v4 of Typo3 I have a bug, the freeIndexUid is not used in the
hook, so there are many erros.

I've added the parameters in the ergument lists, but I still have a
Javascript problem when clicking n the "page x" links. It can't give
the form a value for freeIndexUid because it tries to give it to
"_frreIndexUid"

Sorry not to be very precise, but I'm in a hurry. Mail me back if you
need some precision

2006/3/9, Chi Hoang <chibox at gmail.com>:
> Its a well known bug (see bugs.typo3.org for more information).
> Meanwhile you can install the extension ch_is_templates on top. It fixes
> this bug (and some others, too) and you can format the output with
> HTML-Templates, too.

Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
http://www.plugfr.org/