[TYPO3] Running Multiple Sites from one instance of Typo3

Jamie Lawrence Jenner forums at webgremlins.net
Mon May 22 13:59:29 CEST 2006

Hi there

I presume that it is possible, but i need more information,

Is it possible to have multiple sites set up trhough Typo3 with one instance
running on the server.

We hav a number of small to medium sites which need building and they dont
justify running their own instance of typo3.

If so, does anyone have any links to resources on how to set this up and
configure

many thanks

Jamie