[TYPO3] RealURL skips one page segment when generating speaking URLs (SOLVED)

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Thu May 18 15:13:35 CEST 2006

    Dmitry, Volker, Chi, and Luc,

    Thanks a million for your accurate and quick reply. That will do it
for me.

    It all makes much more sense to me now.

    Again, thanks a lot!! I really appreciate your help.

    Regards,

Ricardo

PS: For record keeping: here's a summary of the answers:
---

Maybe quick and dirty but maybe it works:
Just create an extra level. So the three:

+ all
   + site 1
     + page 1
   + site 2
etcetera

Then it should work I think?

Good Luck!

Luc Franken

---
Chi Hoang schrieb:

> > This is a hardcoded behaviour of realURL. You cannot change this. I'm
> > sorry.

Hi Chi,

it's openSource, of course you can change it  :-)

Have a look in class.tx_realurl_advanced.php, function rootLineToPath

Just uncomment the second line:

array_shift($rl); // Ignore the first path, as this is the root of the
website

Greetings Volker

BTW. you can also add this line a second time, to make you're URLs
shorter, which is a nice thing when you've something like
all -> site1->firstrealsite...
-- Volker Graubaum