[TYPO3] foldout menu problem-newbie!!

Stan sd at ixnl.com
Wed May 17 18:10:37 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

There are those on the list who sit there waiting for us dummies to write
in. They then pounce, scolding us for being so stupid, ranting on about hows
things should be done and bla bla bla. We have to make allowances though for
people like that.

I asked this question a while back and got no replies, so think yourself
lucky you got one, useless as it was.

Reading between the lines, I think you would like to see an example of the
HTML template to see how it gets to the template - right.

Well I need to know to, and i have read, and read, and can't figure it out.

So!!! if anyone can do this for us, please feel free.

Hey!!! maybe Christopher wrote the tutorials hahaha!!!