[TYPO3] foldout menu problem-newbie!!

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Tue May 16 21:18:36 CEST 2006

Sarting again,

i've installed the foldout menu extention and have inputted the typoscript
for the constant and
setup fields as per Graphical menu typoscript example in the examples folder
of the foldout menu extention. (in the ext folder.)

However, i've no idea of how to place the menu in the html template.
As per the 'Graphical' menu example (/ext/foldoutmenu/examples), i 've put a
div in my stylesheet and
template called menug, presuming this is where the menu would go, but it is
not showing apart from the marker being placed in the html code of the live
site.
example site - www.studio-33.com

I have css styled content, template auto paser and html/css styling
installed if this may affect the menu.

I have been thruogh the typoscript ref. online, template building and have
installed my template via the plugins above, not via typoscript.

This i'm really stuck with and am only asking as i have spend hours and
hours trying to figure this out with no joy.

regards,

Dave