[TYPO3] foldout menu problem-newbie!!

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue May 16 19:32:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 5/16/06, dave ashton <dave at bassmedia.net> wrote:
> Sorry, but i've been through the online tutorials read thru. the typoscript
> ref. online and tried to install the examples.
> Its not for want of trying and i'm only asking as i am completely stuck.
>
> I have css styled content, template auto paser and html/css styling
> installed if this may affect the menu.
>
> If anyone can give an easy example of how i put the mneu on the page as per
> below, that would be great.

Perhaps you have been through the tutorials, but

1. This is still a hijacked thread. START A NEW THREAD WITH YOUR QUESTION.
2. If you want an easy example for how to insert a menu into a
template, FOLLOW the MTB tutorial--do NOT just read it. Actually
follow along. If you have problems there, it will be much easier to
get help--we've all done that one :-)
3. Your question is still about 95% free of information:

-- what do you want to do?
-- what templating method are you using?
-- what have you tried?
-- what result did you expect?
-- what result did you get?
-- what TS did you use to build the menu?
-- what TS did you use to insert the menu into the template?

To summarize: don't force people on the list to laboriously extract
information from you. Give it to them in small, easily digestible
pieces in your initial question and you will get better help more
quickly.

-Christopher