[TYPO3] multi-page articles - how?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Fri May 12 11:09:47 CEST 2006

How can I create multi-page articles with TYPO3?

What I mean, is with long articles, one usually "spreads" them over
multiple pages. Then, they are accessed via links like:

index.php?id=3&page=2 to access the second page of the article, and
index.php?id=3&page=3 to access the third page of the article etc.

What I'd like to avoid is creating multi-page articles on different
pages, like index.php?id=3 for one page of the article, and
index.php?id=4 for the other page of that same article.

I guess some extension might be helpful, but I just didn't find one,
hence my question.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski

Software deployment with Samba