[TYPO3] direct_mail

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Wed May 17 12:10:07 CEST 2006

Thorsten Kahler wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
>
> the "full path" you mention does not point to the newsletter page you
> attempt to fetch, but a cache for the BE module.
>
> I guess there's some kind of firewall active on your web server. Or your
> server setup is a bit twisted, so the web server process can't resolve the
> domain.
>
> Regards,
> Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

thank you for your answer. I believe the server is fine, and there is no
firewall. My question was: how is it possible that I call a function
with a parameter (with the right value) and if I print this parameter's
value right inside the function I don't see the same value?

Thanks again
Andrea