[TYPO3] Connecting to Extension repo

Kathy Wheeler kathyw at home.albury.net.au
Wed May 10 23:38:50 CEST 2006

Hi Steve.

I am sitting in Oz, just did a look-up (Typo3 V4) which *seemed* to
take a bit longer than usual ... do a ping and/or traceroute from
your Australian server to your current extension repository server
and see if there are any connectivity issues. Might be worth-while
upping the max_execution_time in php.ini on your Australian Typo3
server to 120 or better too.

I had no problems with 3.8.1 previously doing extension lookups - but
the electrons may be flowing the wroung way at the moment ;-)

Cheers,
KathyW.