[TYPO3] TMailform

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Mon May 8 10:18:41 CEST 2006

rocky wrote:

> That's really a quick reply:) Thanks a lot!

np :)

> Well, I go back cleaned up everything and put the exampletemplate from
> typo3conf/ext/pil_mailform under fileadmin. Now it shows all the
> content. But my problem is that after filling out every field and hit
> send button, I got a error message saying "You have to fill in fields
> marked with a red color". Yet there's no line marked with red color.
> Can you take a look at
> http://www.max-source.com/beta/typo3/index.php?id=8 please?

I think the "Dynamic recipient" lacks some information - each line
should consist of two strings seperated by a semi-colon ";". One of the
purposes is that you can avoid showing email adresses in the HTML source.

Try enter this in the "dynamic recipient" (I've replaced @ with _ to
protect your email adresses - you'll have to change back to @ in the
input field):

Support; surpport_max-source.com
Sales; sales_max-source.com
Rocky; rockysynergy_yahoo.com

> Under SMTP setting I select smtp and input all of my email's smtp
> settings into relevant configuration fields. I'm pretty new to this kind
> of stuff. I would really appreciate it if you could shed some light on
> this?

Please be aware that your "home email" SMTP settings are not likely to
work from the server, where your site is hosted. "PHP mail()" should be
enough.

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen