[TYPO3] TMailform

rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Sun May 7 09:52:33 CEST 2006

Tonni Aagesen wrote:
> rocky wrote:
>
>> Did anyone use TMailform extension.  I even copied the
>> example html template under my fileadmin derectory. Yet nothing shows up.
>>
>> Can Anyone give me some hint please?
>

> I might :)
>
> Some users have reported an issue with a function, that tries to detect
> wether the template is utf-8 encoded. If you're familiar eith PHP code,
> you can try disabling that function.
>
> Else, If you can look in your error_log and post the error, I might be
> able to help you more.

Hey Tonni,

That's really a quick reply:) Thanks a lot!

Well, I go back cleaned up everything and put the exampletemplate from
typo3conf/ext/pil_mailform under fileadmin. Now it shows all the
content. But my problem is that after filling out every field and hit
send button, I got a error message saying "You have to fill in fields
marked with a red color". Yet there's no line marked with red color.
Can you take a look at
http://www.max-source.com/beta/typo3/index.php?id=8 please?

Under SMTP setting I select smtp and input all of my email's smtp
settings into relevant configuration fields. I'm pretty new to this kind
of stuff. I would really appreciate it if you could shed some light on this?

Rocky