[TYPO3] Shortcut to page in another site

Charlie Dale charlie at aphid.net
Sat May 6 02:45:34 CEST 2006

Hi Seb

> "My 1st Website" was created with TV and has a valid template. At the
> top "Generic Objects", has of course not template since it is aimed
> at only containing pages I want to reuse, and I use this folder as a
> centralized storage  area. Those pages contain only CONTENT parts,
> which I want to be inlcuded within the template of "My 1st Website"
>
> When I open "My 1st Website" and go to "shotcut to Page 1", it says
> "No template  found!", which I tend to know why...

Structure's ok, you just can't use a shortcut like that...

Have you thought of using the "Insert records" content element? This
would let you insert individual content elements from the generic
objects into pages of your sites where you want them.

Or if you want to pull _all_ the content from your generic objects
pages, you need to use the CONTENT object in the TS template for each
site, something like:

  1 = CONTENT
  1.table = tt_content
  1.select {