[TYPO3] Why no textcolor or fontstyle in CSS RTE?

Bill Stoltz bstoltz81 at comcast.net
Fri May 12 01:53:30 CEST 2006

I understand CSS is good for a lot of things, but a simple text box?
Sometimes you just want to make a small font change or make some text
red.  You can't pre-code all the possible combinations in CSS.

 From what I can tell, the administrator has to setup the styles in TS
for RTE, you don't even put these in a CSS file.

But if the content creation person is just adding, editing text, may not
  have access or skills to create this.

Seems like there should be a way to turn this on.  I would hate to turn
off CSS for the whole site, just to get this to work.

Is there another option?

Thanks for the help.

Bill