[TYPO3] Upgrade from 3.8 to 4.0

dewi dewi at brentwood.bc.ca
Fri May 5 21:43:00 CEST 2006

I have figured out the problem I was having .... I use the Extension:
*Caption for popup image* (dh_popupimg_caption)

Which obviously must have some hard coding in it for showpic.

Uninstalled the extension and ... Viola pop-up images again.

Thanks all responders and hope it helps to have this reference on the list.

Cheers,
               Dewi.